Breakfast Frittata Recipe
In 6 to 8 minutes you’ll have the fluffiest tastiest egg dish in town!
- Place a small, 6 inch skillet on stove-top on high flame (I bought this $9 T-fal on Amazon and love it!)
- Beat up to 3 eggs, egg whites, or egg beaters
- Add your favorite ingredients (I prefer kosher salt, black pepper and any kind of shredded cheese)
- Pour into skillet.
TIP: If you don’t have a non-stick skillet, quirt it with your favorite cooking spray (I use Costco’s brand, 2 for $7)
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until eggs bubble a little (don’t stir)
- Remove from heat and turn off stove-top flame
- Turn on broiler to high broil (or 500 degrees)
- Place skillet in broiler for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the top of your Frittata is golden brown
- Touch to make sure it’s cooked through
TIP: Keep the oven door cracked so the broiler stays on, and you can keep an eye on it.
Then, take it to your sweetie in bed!
- The Top Most Underutilized Kitchen Tool (that you already own) (chefleoperez.com)
- Country Frittata Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Have brunch for dinner with flavorful frittata (miamiherald.com)