Breakfast Frittata Recipe
Easy Breakfast in Broiler
In 6 to 8 minutes you’ll have the fluffiest tastiest egg dish in town!
- Place a small, 6 inch skillet on stove-top on high flame (I bought this $9 T-fal on Amazon and love it!)
- Beat up to 3 eggs, egg whites, or egg beaters
- Add your favorite ingredients (I prefer kosher salt, black pepper and any kind of shredded cheese)
- Pour into skillet.
TIP: If you don’t have a non-stick skillet, quirt it with your favorite cooking spray (I use Costco’s brand, 2 for $7)
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until eggs bubble a little (don’t stir)
- Remove from heat and turn off stove-top flame
- Turn on broiler to high broil (or 500 degrees)
- Place skillet in broiler for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the top of your Frittata is golden brown
- Touch to make sure it’s cooked through
TIP: Keep the oven door cracked so the broiler stays on, and you can keep an eye on it.
Then, take it to your sweetie in bed!
Chef Leo Perez in Chicago!
Roast Prawn in broiler. Saute Garlic, finish with wine, shrimp stock, cream and chive butter.
Garlic Mussels in Tomato Cream and White Wine Sauce
- Saute garlic in olive oil *
- Add mussels, white wine, tomato sauce, clam juice, heavy cream and cover in saucepan.
- Finish with basil and parsley.
*TIP: Hot Pan, Cold Oil