Roast Prawn in broiler. Saute Garlic, finish with wine, shrimp stock, cream and chive butter.
Garlic Mussels in Tomato Cream and White Wine SauceImage
Garlic Mussels in Tomato Cream and White Wine Sauce
- Saute garlic in olive oil *
- Add mussels, white wine, tomato sauce, clam juice, heavy cream and cover in saucepan.
- Finish with basil and parsley.
*TIP: Hot Pan, Cold Oil
- R29 Cooking School: Back To The Basics (refinery29.com)
- Mussels in Creamy Wine Sauce (eatknowhow.com)
- Cooking with Fire.. Mussels in a tomato broth (tuttalavitablog.com)