Spicy Tuna Sashimi Avocado Bites
Check out your local fresh fish market for sushi-grade tuna. If you’re in Chicago, I recommend Isaacson & Stein Fish Co on Lake Street in West Town. They have a great selection of fresh and quality seafood at very reasonable prices.
- Chop Fresh Tuna (1/2 -1 lb)
- Slice Avocado (1-2 at your preference)
- Chop Cilantro (to your liking)
Spicy Mayo Sauce
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Light Mayo to Siracha Sauce (to your liking)
- Add a splash of Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce, and Chili Oil to the mayo.
Mix all ingredients together and serve on a decorative spoon (like shown above) and Serve on a fun spoon!
- Spicy Tuna Maki (4sushilovers.com)